Cosmetic facial treatments performed by qualified aesthetic doctors - free initial consultation
Looking for cosmetic procedures in Wiltshire? Our range of cosmetic facial treatments might be the answer. Our cosmetic procedures help to roll back the years giving you back a youthful, natural look. Our cosmetic procedures add fullness to lips, smooth away wrinkles, and rejuvenate tired skin – without the high costs associated with traditional cosmetic surgery procedures like facelifts.
Operating from our state-of-the-art cosmetic clinic in Westbury, Wiltshire, all of our treatments are administered or overseen by GPs. That means that you get only the most effective procedures available, carried out safely and professionally. Find out what we offer, then start being the new, improved version of you.
BotoxVersatile. Fast-acting. Effective. No wonder Botox is the world’s most popular aesthetic treatment.
Dermal FillersRestore lost volume and soften the angular look that comes with ageing.
Lip EnhancementNo trout-pouts here – just natural-looking enhancements for full, sensuous lips.
Non-surgical FaceliftThis comprehensive combination treatment is a safe, powerful way of rolling back the years.
Skin PeelRemove surplus dead skin, stimulate new cell growth, and promote collagen production.
Skin RejuvenationBid goodbye to dull, lifeless, sun-damaged skin. Welcome back skin that looks vibrant and glowing with health.
PDO-Thread TreatmentAn innovative treatment that lifts and firms sagging skin for long-lasting results.
Silhouette SoftAn immediate lifting action for ageing skin combined with a gradual regenerative effect for great, natural-looking results.
MicroneedlingTreat acne scarring, enlarged pores, sun damage and skin ageing with this state-of-the-art procedure.
Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich PlasmaUse the power of your body’s natural healing processes to rejuvenate and restore the skin.
Obagi TreatmentsState-of-the-art treatments for tighter, fresher, younger looking skin.
Treatment for upper face
- Forehead lines and wrinkles. Horizontal lines on the forehead can be treated with dermal filler or Botox. Find out more.
- Temporal hollowing. Ageing faces often look hollow and angular. Dermal fillers can restore volume, giving the face for a more youthful appearance. Find out more.
- Crows’ feet. Ageing, sun exposure and smoking all increase these wrinkles at the outer corners of the eyes. Using Botox, they can be made less noticeable. Find out more.
- Frown lines. These vertical lines between the eyebrows appear with age, but can be addressed with Botox. Find out more.
- Hollowing or dark circles beneath the eyes. Caused by a loss in volume, these are a giveaway sign of age, but is now easily treatable. Find out more.
Treatment for nose and mid-face
- Nose shape. Changing the appearance of the nose can now be carried out through non-surgical rhinoplasty. Find out more.
- Bunny lines. These wrinkles at the side and upper part of the nose can often be treated through Botox. Find out more.
- Hollow cheeks. Cheek volume can reduce with age, giving the face a gaunt or sunken appearance. The use of dermal fillers can be very effective. Find out more.
- Non-surgical facelifts. Multiple problem areas can be addressed through lifting procedures such as 8-point lifts, Silhouette Soft and PDO threads. Find out more.
Treatment for lower face
- Lips. Definition and volume can be subtly enhanced through dermal fillers. “Barcode lines” above the lip can also be softened. Find out more.
- Marionette lines. These vertical lines extending downwards from the corners of the lips can be drastically reduced non-surgically. Find out more.
- Labiomental crease. A deep horizontal crease between the lower lip and chin can be treated, usually with Botox. Find out more.
- Chin. Non-surgical methods such as dermal fillers can to be used to add fullness. Choose dramatic or more subtle changes. Find out more.
- Jawline. Using filler or thread treatments, jawline enhancement/jaw angle enhancement can help restore a pleasingly well-defined jaw. Find out more.
Treatment for neck and decollétage
The neck and décolletage (upper torso) change dramatically with age. Horizontal ‘necklace’ lines, vertical fan lines and a ‘turkey neck’ are often unwelcome signs of ageing. However, these age-related issues can now be addressed through advanced non-surgical techniques, such as Profilho® treatment. Find out more.
Treatment for hands
With so much environmental exposure, it’s our hands that often show the passage of the years. However, modern aesthetic procedures can reduce many signs of ageing, such as wrinkling on the backs of the hands. Dermal fillers such as Profilho® offer a safe, effective solution. Find out more.
Treatment for specific skin problems
The White Horse Aesthetic Clinic can treat a range of specific skin conditions through non-surgical procedures. Examples include hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating), pigmentation changes, acne scarring, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, dry skin, skin ageing and sun damage. Find out more.